The Blood Brothers Set are limited edition Offensive, Defensive, and Movement Abilities earned through random drops in Akem's Gamble. It was available during the Halloween 2010 Event from October 22nd upto November 1st 2010 and is available on the Facebook platform.
As with other Ability Sets, a player can earn more than one ability except for the reward Blood Bond. These Abilities cannot be given as Gifts.
- Tier 1 - Ancient Blood - Offensive - Attack 115, Defense 40 - October 22nd
- Tier 2 - Class - Defensive - Attack 50, Defense 110 - October 24th
- Tier 3 - Nosferatuan Thirst - Movement - Attack 95, Defense 60 - October 26th
- Tier 4 - Popularity - Defensive - Attack 50, Defense 105 - October 28th
- Reward - Blood Bond - Offensive - Attack 210, Defense 50
One of the most basic is the use of blood as a symbol for family relationships through birth/parentage; to be "related by blood" is to be related by ancestry or descendance, rather than marriage. This bears closely to bloodlines, and sayings such as "blood is thicker than water" and "bad blood", as well as "Blood brother".
Blood brother can refer to one of two things: two males related by birth, or two or more men not related by birth who have sworn loyalty to each other. This is usually done in a ceremony, known as a blood oath, where the blood of each man is mingled together. The process usually provides a participant with a heightened symbolic sense of attachment with another participant.
See also: Ability Sets