The Blood Gods Ability Set are limited edition Offensive, Defensive, and Movement Abilities earned through random drops in Akem's Gamble. It was originally only available during the Red Friday Sale on December 3rd, 2010, but was brought back from June 22 through June 23rd, 2011, as part of the Solstice of Sorrow event, and is available on the Facebook platform.
As with other Ability Sets, a player can earn more than one ability except for the reward Imbibe Ichor. These Abilities cannot be given as Gifts.
- Tier 1 - Sekhmet's Bloodlust - Offensive - Attack 100, Defense 60
- Tier 2 - Tohil's Hunger - Defensive - Attack 61, Defense 105
- Tier 3 - Blót Sacrifice - Movement - Attack 86, Defense 80
- Tier 4 - Sousson-Pannan's Thirst - Offensive - Attack 110, Defense 56
- Reward - Imbibe Ichor - Defensive - Attack 83, Defense 180
Background and History
In many cultures sacrifices of bloodwould be made to please or appease a god or spirit. Food, drink, animals and even humans would be offered up to the gods. Pre-Colombian MezoAmerica, Egypt, China, and Mesopotamia all practiced blood sacrifice.
See also: Ability Sets