The Pharaohs Set is limited edition Offensive, Defensive, and Movement Abilities earned through random drops in Akem's Gamble. It was available from May 26th - June 15th? 2011 and is available on the Facebook Platform.
As with other Ability Sets a player can earn more than one ability except for the reward Cleopatra's Curse. These abilities cannot be given as Gifts.
- Tier 1 - Tutankhamen's Vengeance - Offensive - 121 Attack, 50 Defense
- Tier 2 - Rameses' Arrogance - Offensive - 136 Attack, 35 Defense
- Tier 3 - Nefertiti's Narcissism - Movement - 83 Attack, 88 Defense
- Tier 4 - Ptolemy's Wisdom - Defensive - 49 Attack, 120 Defense
- Reward - Cleopatra's Curse - Offensive - 180 Attack, 95 Defense
Pharaoh is a title used in many modern discussions of the ancient Egyptian rulers of all periods. The title originates in the term ‘’pr-aa’’ which means ‘’great house’’ and describes the royal palace. The title of Pharaoh started being used for the king during the New Kingdom, specifically during the middle of the eighteenth dynasty. For simplification, however, there is a general acceptance amongst modern writers to use the term to relate to all periods