The Round Table set is limited edition Offensive, Defensive, and Movement Abilities earned through random drops in Akem's Gamble. It was available from July 18th 2011 - August 8th(?) and is available on the Facebook Platform.
As with other Ability Sets a player can earn more than one ability except for the reward King Arthur's Inheritance. These abilities cannot be given as Gifts.
- Tier 1 - Sir Balin's Savagery - Offensive - 135 , 31
- Tier 2 - Sir Galahad's Majesty - Defensive - 31 , 134
- Tier 3 - Sir Gawain's Fearlessness - Defensive - 28 , 141
- Tier 4 - Sir Lancelot's Treachery - Movement - 84 , 85
- Reward - King Arthur's Inheritance - Offensive - 215 , 45
The Round Table is King Arthur's famed table in the Arthurian legend, around which he and his Knights congregate. As its name suggests, it has no head, implying that everyone who sits there has equal status. The symbolism of the Round Table developed over time; by the close of the 12th century it had come to represent the chivalric order associated with Arthur's court, the Knights of the Round Table.
See also: Ability sets