In advance, many thanks to the editors and viewers who will help keep this wiki alive. hrhrth
wef卐 22:09, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
I undid the vandalism on the Main Page (manually due to "conflicting edits"). I suggest making the Main Page at least semi-protected. It is important that the Main Page stays vandalism free. --DKong 16:23, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Semi-protected. I agree, vandalism here is getting annoying. --Sir Speshkitty 22:27, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
- Also, the two latest vandals, 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 have a three day ban. --Sir Speshkitty 22:33, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
What is it?
For those of us who just randomly stumbled on this page, it's not clear what Vampire Wars actually IS. A quick summary at the top level would be really handy.
There are a lot of pages one for each individual ability, and well that's kind of tedious to navigate around especially on a very slow computer. Maybe merge them into one article or 3 separate articles for each pair. Or if not that, different articles for how they are accquired.
- Hi. In addition to the individual ability articles, there are in fact summary articles with sortable charts. See Offensive abilities, Defensive abilities, and Movement abilities. Best, Ultimate Frog-Man 18:52, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
Can we get the events placed in the navigation toolbar? A little pullout that lists New York, Mandyland, and New Orleans? Thanks. Mashuga31 17:27, June 11, 2010 (UTC)
- It's generally easier to just leave a message on my talk page for that, as this page isn't checked (by me, anyway) often. --Sir Speshkitty 21:01, July 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Hehe, I can tell. Thanks for putting it up though :) 22.214.171.124 00:26, July 9, 2010 (UTC)
Do you guys have everything?!
I just played this game a lot while on deployment. Kinda fell off of it when I started playing Fish Wrangler & the Naruto game, but always a lot of fun with PvP and other thing. I appreciate the fandom making the Wikia.
So do you guys have all the files / images saved? I will come back to look later.
So if Zynga kills a game, who does it eventually go to then?! I mean I'm very surprised they didn't sell it to someone else since they bought it in 2010. Please let me know, thanks! Jeydo (talk) 22:10, December 6, 2015 (UTC)
The game is gone strictly at that. Zynga was losing money to the players because the learn how to cheat the game. They were never going to sell it to anyone. XMissxNocturneX (talk) 16:20, January 17, 2016 (UTC)