The Warlords ability set is limited edition Offensive, Defensive, and Movement Abilities earned through random drops in Akem's Gamble. It was available from May 3rd 2011 - May 23rd(?) and is available on the Facebook Platform.
As with other Ability Sets a player can earn more than one ability except for the reward Caligula's Carnality. These abilities cannot be given as Gifts.
- Tier 1 - Caesar's Zeal - Offensive - 116 Attack, 55 Defense
- Tier 2 - Alexander's Malevolence - Offensive - 131 Attack, 40 Defense
- Tier 3 - Napoleon's Conceit - Movement - 81 Attack, 75 Defense
- Tier 4 - Xerxes' Tyranny - Defensive - 60 Attack, 111 Defense
- Reward - Caligula's Carnality - Defensive - 95 Attack, 178 Defense
A warlord is a person with power who has both military and civil control over a subnational area due to armed forces loyal to the individual warlord and not to a central authority or government. The word has a strong connotation to a person that exercises far more power than his official title or rank legitimately permits.
See also: Ability Sets